May Funny Friday
Today’s post is May’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month.
Funny Friday is a collaborative project.
Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture.
Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, see what they’ve come up with!
I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Baking In A Tornado
1. A whole new meaning to ‘Getting the Toddler Trained’.
2. Tracks are only for trains. If you can read this, you are NOT a train!
3. It's not my place to run the train. The whistle I can't blow. It's not my place to say how far the train's allowed to go. It's not my place to shoot off steam, nor even clang the bell. But let the whole thing jump the track and see who catches hell.
4. Stoke that engine! This is a big one…
5. Okay. Let’s see if this baby can fly!
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile: